Basically, router is a device that connects networks. Thereafter, it facilitates forwarding of packet between the networks. For instance, the owners cable, or the DSL router. Afterwards, Internet Service Provider (ISP) makes the connection. Also, the routers exchange information. Furthermore, we’ve IP address. Meanwhile, it is Internet Protocol address. Also, it is in the form of graphic interface as a numerical table. Besides, each IP address is unique. Moreover, IP addresses is made up of only numbers.
What is 10.0.0.1 IP Address?
Basically, it is a private IP address. Further, Internet Assigned Numbers Authority has registered it. By default, this is the IP address which is used by many devices. Meanwhile, it is a 32-bit address.
Features of 10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.0.1
Meanwhile, 10.0.0.1 brings to you some features to amaze you.
1. First of all, the users should not belong to the same network. Although, they can use the same IP address.
2. Besides, having a separate DHCP is no more a requirement. Hence, the need of additional stitches is prohibited.
3. Meanwhile, there will be easy and smooth flow of information.
10.0.0.1 – 10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity/Comcast Router Login
Now, all of you will agree with me that the main problem is with the login process. Generally, all of us try so hard, but the hard luck doesn’t allow us to succeed with our hard work. However, you will be in awe once you follow the following steps.
Step 1: Initially, open the web browser. Next, type http://10.0.0.1 and now, tap the Enter button.
Step 2: Afterwards, a prompt window will appear. With this, you are required to type the username and password of the router and hit the OK button.
Step 3: Ultimately, there will be a new window appearing. Here, changes can be made both at the advanced level and the basic level as well.
- 192.168.0.1 Router Admin Login, Username and Password
- 192.168.1.1 Router Admin Login, Username and Password
- 192.168.1.254 – 192.168.l.254 Router Admin Login, Username and Password
- 192.168.8.1 Router Admin Login, Username and Password
How to Find Your Router’s IP Address?
Meanwhile, in order to find the IP address, you have to go through the steps given below.
Step 1: To start with, get the command prompt.
Step 2: Thereafter, enter cmd in the run box.
Step 3: Next, type ipconfig in the command window.
Step 4: Eventually, you will get your IPv4 address, DNS server along with the Gateway.
How to Change Your Router’s IP Address?
Step 1: Firstly, open the web browser and type the default IP address.
Step 2: Then, click on setup ⇒ network settings.
Step 3: Next, type your new IP address under router settings.
Step 4: Meanwhile, you can do this by disconnecting and reconnecting to the network.
Step 5: Finally, click on save settings.
How to Change or Reset Router Password?
If you have forgotten your password, then worrying is not the solution. Rather, the steps are.
Step 1: At first, press the reset button for almost 10 seconds.
Step 2: At last, you get the access to reset your device to the factory settings.
- 192.168.0.1 – 192.168.o.1.1 Router Admin Login, Username and Password
- 192.168.2.1 Router Admin Login, Username and Password
- 10.0.0.138 Router Admin Login | Username and Password
- 10.1.1.1 Router Admin Login | Username and Password
On that note, we come to the end of this article. However, the article has tried to include all the possible problems that most of the users face while using the IP address. Thank you for reading. Hope It helped you.